Sign in to stalk this  
H34VYM3T4LD4V3

Petrol Head Thread (cars)

I am with FA here.  Not seeing what difference starting the same thread again is going to do for traffic (no pun intended) on a previously patchy thread.  Can see the old thread has been locked so will have to give this the benefit of the doubt for now.

Young David?  Where the hell have you  been?

Christ, we'll have to have a Mod meeting now!  It's all work,work,work!

15 minutes ago, MacabreEternal said:

I am with FA here.  Not seeing what difference starting the same thread again is going to do for traffic (no pun intended) on a previously patchy thread.  Can see the old thread has been locked so will have to give this the benefit of the doubt for now.

8de69dff46907074b3d31d131f8f2999.jpg

22 minutes ago, MacabreEternal said:

I just missed having a place to talk about cars to be honest, and where have I been? To be honest I never really left, I would just come on every now and again, but now I'm going to start posting a lot more regularly again, I started work for Marks And Spencers in October, and have been working there full time ever since, so must of my free time hs been spent on Forza, Pokemon, the Grand Tour and Ash VS Evil Dead.

4 minutes ago, H34VYM3T4LD4V3 said:

I just missed having a place to talk about cars to be honest, and where have I been? To be honest I never really left, I would just come on every now and again, but now I'm going to start posting a lot more regularly again, I started work for Marks And Spencers in October, and have been working there full time ever since, so must of my free time hs been spent on Forza, Pokemon, the Grand Tour and Ash VS Evil Dead.

Nice to see you back Dave.

8 hours ago, MacabreEternal said:

Nice to see you back Dave.

Thanks man, it's good to be back.

7 hours ago, deathstorm said:

Dave one the Dodge Challenger also has a hellcat version as well

Yeah that's pretty awesome too, but I have always loved the Charger more regardless of generation.

Here's a good question, what is your favourite mustang? mine is most likely the Mustang 2+2 Fastback.

a66ba54b0a0d02b7006212ddbf9aa569.jpg

41 minutes ago, Requiem said:

Just got this to run around the grounds of Castle Requiem, checking up on the peasants and kidnapping the odd maiden or two...

What do you guys think? 

coach.jpg

Mine comes with Hellhounds, a flaming headed coachman and cup holders as standard.

On 27/02/2017 at 9:11 PM, deathstorm said:

Nice looking car macabre my favorite car is 2017 chevy Camaro zl1 with 645 horsepower engine 

That is an awesome looking car, they added that to Forza recently I love it too.

How about we post the cars we own ?

I absolutely love my Fiat 500 Twinair, tiny engine but sounds pretty cool (like a annoyed lawnmower but still xD) and who needs a big engine when your car is as small as a 500 :D

WP_20170207_15_09_10_Pro

I love how the interior looks aswell, and despite being small it actually doesn't feel small when you're inside it.

WP_20170314_16_02_06_Pro