Tea appreciation/preferences

salmonellapancake

9 hours ago, MacabreEternal said:

Although I suspect that me sitting in my battle vest drinking tea ruins that stereotype somewhat?

You need to find the right group for that. There is/was a bunch of Aussie metal heads, mostly from the east coast, who original met on and IT forum and they used to do regular in person meets where they'd sit in the park, talk metal and drink cups of tea.

Yeah but he's not a ball Doc, he's a pimple popper MD. If you think I'm gonna let Doc (the real Mark) reach down into the nether regions of my drawers and fiddle with my balls you've got another thing coming. I mean I like the guy and all, would absolutely love to hang out and have a beer or two and argue music theory with him for hours next time I find myself down under. But I have to draw the line at letting my mates juggle my balls.

I'm drinking some genmaicha green tea right now. Anyone familiar?

I do like Tea after breakfast typically during the work week late morning through early afternoon. I use tea bags at work and occasionally after dinner with herbal tea, but usually will drink Irish or English black tea, Jasmine, Green tea, china white, etc. at home and prefer to brew a pot-old school kettle. But, it's pretty random and not an every day thing. 

Anyway, I'll pick up loose leaf tea usually at a health food store where you weigh it. Saw Genmaicha green with these little brown seed looking things. Decided to give it a shot. It's not bad. Apparently it's a Japanese tea where they used brown rice as a filler either by itself (yuck-starch tea anyone) or in this case mixed with actual green to tea for the poor as it was cheaper to produce, but eventually it caught on and now all segments of Japanese society drink it. Sometimes called popcorn tea because they roast the brown rice and they somewhat resemble popcorn kernels. The rice gives it a nutty flavor. It's purported to ease the stomach. I mixed the genmaicha green with straight up green tea no chaser for a little more green with poor man's brown rice nutty toasty tea....it's making me feel very much......

thinking1.jpg&usqp=CAU

Except I don't have the Adonis beefcake build.  

29 minutes ago, KillaKukumba said:

As long as he's got warm hands and a soft touch I'm not overly worried.

You my friend, have been married waaaaaay too long. At this point I guess you'd just be glad if anyone wanted to handle your knackers.

Whatever you do just don't let him stick his icy cold fingers up your butt. I've heard that's a running gag a lot of these doctors like to pull on us unsuspecting older guys.

Wait a minute...this is the tea drinkers thread?? My bad, I thought it was the gonads thread.

I drink green tea, therefore I am-quote on that, please.

We really need a separate men touching men thread....at least not while I'm drinking my refined genmaicha tea. It's interrupting my philosophical green tea drinking mental flow with the idea of GG and TG having a circle jerk. 

In fact, I think I've lost the taste for my tea. Thanks a bunch.

3 minutes ago, markm said:

I drink green tea, therefore I am-quote on that, please.

We really need a separate men touching men thread....at least not while I'm drinking my refined genmaicha tea. It's interrupting my philosophical green tea drinking mental flow with the idea of GG and TG having a circle jerk. 

In fact, I think I've lost the taste for my tea. Thanks a bunch.

Hey listen man, don't blame me! The Orca started it!

And not for nothing Marky Mark but you're the one who's posting pictures of naked buff Adonis dudes dropping a log. 

2 minutes ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

You my friend, have been married waaaaaay to long. At this point I guess you'd just be glad if anyone wanted to handle your knackers.

Well I wouldn't pick just anyone. Like a good tea, their hands would have to be warm and soft. (well that go the thread back on track!)

5 minutes ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

Whatever you do just don't let him stick his icy cold fingers up your butt. I've heard that's a running gag a lot of these doctors like to pull on us unsuspecting older guys.

If you go in suspecting everything, even doc can't shock you!

7 minutes ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

Wait a minute...this is the tea drinkers thread?? My bad, I thought it was the gonads thread.

Men's health is important too. More men should sit down with a mug of warm tea and some gonads.

1 minute ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

Hey listen man, don't blame me! The Orca started it!

Fuck, is that a bus I felt run over me!

3 minutes ago, markm said:

Yeah, butt, I mean but, that's the I think therefore I am pose. 

Rene Descartes | Father of Modern Philosophy

The Latin cogito, ergo sum, usually translated into English as "I think, therefore I amis the first principle of René Descartes' philosophy. He originally published it in French as je pense, donc je suis in his 1637 "Discourse on the Method" so as to reach a wider audience than Latin would have allowed.

Auguste Rodin's The Thinker is a different matter entirely. Rodin conceived the figure as part of his work "The Gates of Hell" commissioned in 1880, but the first of the familiar monumental bronze castings was made in 1904.

Rodin's 'The Thinker' sells at auction – DW – 06/30/2022