Rate the song above you (non-metal edition)

Os Abysmi Vel Daath

Not bad given that I hate the way that woman sings and that band has bugged me for a while. Still not as ear-shreddingly awful as Skillet though. 6.5/10, it got a little monotonous. LFpqGeQY12M Chances are other folks have heard this song, I like it anyway. The lyrics are kinda clumsy and smarmy but don't come across as forced.

Not bad given that I hate the way that woman sings and that band has bugged me for a while. Still not as ear-shreddingly awful as Skillet though. 6.5/10' date=' it got a little monotonous.[/quote'] I understand, her voice is not for everyone, as it is a bit "raw" sounding, but I actually prefer more of those kind of "raspy" voices to glorious beautiful voices. heh. AND YES, I actually like that POD song. heh about a 7/10 I would say. I really love Fiona, sorry for always posting her. heh NbxqtbqyoRk

I understand' date=' her voice is not for everyone, as it is a bit "raw" sounding, but I actually prefer more of those kind of "raspy" voices to glorious beautiful voices. heh.[/quote'] And yet for some reason you still don't like Madder Mortem... I don't know, if I want to hear a psycho woman sing I'll go for Nehl Aelin.