satan 59

The Beard thread.

17 minutes ago, BlutAusNerd said:

Denver is great! It's a lot like Salt Lake, but without Mormon's. They have a really great scene there, but most of the musicians I know there are busy with a bunch of other bands, especially Blood Incantation and Spectral Voice. It would be nice to play with some different people, but I have my hands full musically right now too. Edgar and I are writing some weird space-themed black metal right now, in addition to doing the post-Nevertanezra album. I have a lot of friends there too, 3 of the guys I went to MDF with live there, so it's kind of the ideal place for me. Now I just need to find a job there and convince the Mrs...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I wish I had time to at least visit there. Roger is a great guy, he and his wife have both been friends of mine for a long time, and he used to play guitar in Black Harvest many moons ago. Ben is a good dude and a kick-ass drummer. I'd love to plan a meet up with all of us someday.

17 minutes ago, BlutAusNerd said:  

Denver is great! It's a lot like Salt Lake, but without Mormon's. They have a really great scene there, but most of the musicians I know there are busy with a bunch of other bands, especially Blood Incantation and Spectral Voice. It would be nice to play with some different people, but I have my hands full musically right now too. Edgar and I are writing some weird space-themed black metal right now, in addition to doing the post-Nevertanezra album. I have a lot of friends there too, 3 of the guys I went to MDF with live there, so it's kind of the ideal place for me. Now I just need to find a job there and convince the Mrs...

I wish I had time to at least visit there. Roger is a great guy, he and his wife have both been friends of mine for a long time, and he used to play guitar in Black Harvest many moons ago. Ben is a good dude and a kick-ass drummer. I'd love to plan a meet up with all of us someday.

That would be a blast. Denver seems like the place to be right now!

1 minute ago, BlutAusNerd said:

That would be a blast. Denver seems like the place to be right now!

I did float the idea to my wife a while back, but she was fixated on living in MA. I guess we'll see where life takes us. I can't wait until our schedule allows us some more freedom. 

Just thinking the other day, I have never seen my Dad without a beard [emoji4] 

My girls did for a few months, and they hated it. I grew it back as much for them as for myself, but I do feel that it fits my personality. Even my coworkers say that they can't remember me without it, even though I was clean shaven for the first few months that I worked there.

Currently trying to grow something like a beard - goatee and moustache - currently running a little less than a month now. It's kinda going good...at least in my opinion.

The only thimg I hate is that the moustache isn't as dense as the beard. But I'm gonna keep it growing and see how it looks after a while.