SBird94

First 10 Songs

Go on your ipod/mp3 or any other music playing device, put it on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that come up :) Some songs might be embarrassing to post haha. I have 3093 songs on my ipod. My List: 1. Local H - Son Of "Cha" 2. Local H - Mellowed 3. Fueled By Fire - Eye Of The D Demon 4. Evile - In Dreams Of Terror 5. Alice In Chains - Stone 6. Black Sabbath - Iron Man 7. Hoodoo Guru's - What's My scene 8. Blink-182 - Time To Break up 9. Dream Theater - Bridges In the Sky 10. 16 Volt - Burn Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Your Ad Here
Support the forum, get a special badge and promote yourself to thousands of Metal fans. Click the above link to get started!

Re: First 10 Songs Helloween - Ride The Sky Nazareth - Sold My Soul Scorpions - Twentieth Century Man Slayer - Necrophobic Deep Purple - Fools Rainbow - Sixteenth Century Greensleeves Tank - C-ing Dub-all Iron Saviour - Riding On Fire U.F.O. - Arbory Hill Black Sabbath - Fluff

I always have my iPod on shuffle 1. Element - Dying Suns Descend 2. Manticora - Cantos 3. Overkill - Playing With Spiders / Skullcrusher 4. Draconian - The Death Of Hours 5. diSEMBOWELMENT - Impoverished Fate 6. Sympathy - Ours The Grave 7. Artillery - Out Of The Sky 8. Slayer - Metal Storm / Face The Slayer 9. Exhorder - Legions Of Death 10. Annihilator - Alison Hell

Re: First 10 Songs I'm surprised no Motörhead songs came up on mine, i'll try again The Who - Welcome Iron Maiden - Invaders Judas Priest - Between the Hammer and the Anvil AC/DC - The Jack (Live) Sodom - Suicidal Justice Motörhead - Voices from the War AC/DC - Girl's Got Rhythm Cathedral - Funeral Of Dreams Michael Schenker Group - Captain Nemo Razor - Thrashdance

No Metallica came up for me last time, another try: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Seal - I'm Alive Powderfinger - I Don't Remember Weezer - Undone (The Sweater Song) The Beatles - Act Naturally Meshuggah - Lethargica Forest Stream - Bless You To Die Megadeth - Into The Lungs Of Hell The Presets - Are You The One "Weird Al" Yankovic - Can't Watch This Only 3 Metal songs in that one, mainly alternative stuff.

1. Death - Symbolic 2. Svartsot - Brages Baeger 3. Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather 4. Absu - Ye Uttuku Spells 5. Persuader - Godfather 6. Steel Attack - Sanctimonious 7. Circle II Circle - Out Of Reach 8. Rainbow - Stargazer 9. Megadeth - Dawn Patrol 10. Testament - One Man's Fate These two that I had to edit were because it posted before I filled out the list (kind of annoying)

Another day, let's see if i get metallica :) 1. Evile - Cemetary Gates 2. The Doors - Light My Fire 3. DragonForce - Revolution Deathsquad 4. Meshuggah - Break Those Sinews Gave It Motion 5. Disturbed - Never Again 6. Thomas Newman - Sydney Harbour 7. Testament - Sins Of Omission 8. Hexen - Bedlam Walls 9. Green Day - American Idiot 10. KoRn - Freak On A Leash

1. Cimmerian - Awakened 2. Iced Earth - Last December 3. Testament - Face In The Sky 4. Absu - The Absu Of Eridu and Erock 5. Mayhem - Deathcrush 6. Overkill - The Years Of Decay 7. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell 8. Deceased - The Doll With The Hideous Spirit 9. Morbid Angel - Chapel Of Ghouls 10. Type O Negative - Prelude To Agony

Hate Worldwide - Slayer Viper - Wayne Hancock Les is More - Brad Paisley (A Shimmering Radiance) Diadem of 12 Stars - Wolves in the Throne Room Burning Memories - Waylon Jennings Endless Pain - Kreator Rocket Queen - Guns N' Roses Country Comfort - Keith Urban Now He's Dead - Hank Williams III Other Ghost-Like Symptoms - Earth

1. Symphony X - Prometheus (I Am Alive) 2. Fates Warning - Giant's Lore (Heart Of Winter) 3. Omen - Bring Out The Beast 4. Benediction - Undirected Aggression 5. ORCummentary - The View From Gor-Nacular's Lofty Seat 6. Necrodeath - The Creature 7. Carcass - Forensic Clinicism / The Sanguine Article 8. Pantera - Floods 9. Mournful Congregation - Mother - Water, The Great Ocean Wept 10. Melechesh - Dragon's Legacy

...And Justice For All- Metallica 2 Minutes To Midnight- Iron Maiden Datura- Buckethead Electric Tears- Buckethead Dream On(cover)- Dio and Yngwie Malmsteen Bridge Burning- Foo Fighters Mustang- Buckethead End of the Beginning- Black Sabbath L.A. Connection- Rainbow(L.A. Connection is 3-0) Down on the Farm- Guns N' Roses L.A. Connection for the third time in a row, and all Buckethead songs from the Electric Tears album. Hmm.

Tenacious D - Inward Singing Mogwai - Scotland's Shame Foo Fighters - Everlong Deftones - Korea 16volt - Alkali Beck - Loser Thomas Newman - Gill Gorillaz - Dirty Harry Alex Lloyd - Amazing Blink-182 - Shut Up Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Megadeth - Rust In Peace...Polaris Deicide - Blasphererion Iron Maiden - Only The Good Die Young Testament - Beginning Of The End Nile - Exocration Text Slayer - Fight 'Til Death Absu - Vorago (Spell 182) Nile - Pestilence and Iniquity Orphaned Land - The Path Pt. 1 (Treading Through Darkness) Death - Scream Bloody Gore

Pete Murray - Better Days Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) Municipal Waste - Masked By Delirium Fuel - Quater Nirvana - Curmudgeon Switchfoot - Meant To Live Soundgarden - By Crooked Steps The Vines - Gross Out Forest Stream - Autumn Dancers Swervedriver - Sandblasted Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Dark Angel - Perish In Plames Slayer - Black Magic Hallow's Eve - Plunging To Megadeth Annihilator - Wicked Mystic Coroner - Skeleton On Your Shoulder Artillery - Khomaniac Megadeth - Skull Beneath The Skin Sepultura - Escape To The Void D.R.I - Tear It Down Nothin' but thrash

Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away Parkway Drive - Gimme AD U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky Black Tide - Honest Eyes Megadeth - Enter The Arena Sun Dial - I Don't Mind Linkin Park - Blackout Linkin Park - crawling Megadeth - FFF Metallica - Fade to Black Ahh fade to black ♥ Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

1349 - Sculptor of Flesh Blood Purge - The Slaughtered Lamb Every Time I Die - Enter Without Knocking and Notify the Police Candiria - Mathematics The Accused - Festival of Flesh Decapitated - Lying and Weak Every Time I Die - Rebel Without Applause Mastodon - Blasteroid Car Bomb - H5n1 The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Operating on a Re-Run Episode Well that was a fun mix!

A Lifetime- Ziggy Marley Star Wars(cover)- Buckethead Get Out Of My Yard- Paul Gilbert Better- Guns N' Roses Black Sabbath- Black Sabbath(Live Evil version) Terrible Lie- Nine Inch Nails Halo Theme War Pigs- Black Sabbath Dream- Lenny Kravitz Waiting Hare- Buckethead, Serj Tankian, Shana Halligan Anddd Rainbow doesn't appear

Atheist - Unquestionable Presence Nile - User - Maat - Re Testament - Trial By Fire Motorhead - I'll Be Your Sister Quo Vadis - Tunnel Effect (Element Of The Ensemble IV) Vektor - Asteroid Type O Negative - Be My Druiddess Entombed - Left Hand Path Metallica - Master Of Puppets ORCummentary - Goblin Death March

Weezer - Island In The Sun Slipknot - Duality Metallica - Stone Dead Forever The Vines - Get Out Nirvana - All Apologies Goo Goo Dolls - Ain't That Unusual Megadeth - Last Rites/Loved To Death The Offspring - Cruising California Testament - Practice What You Preach Tenacious D - Double Team Metallica, Megadeth and Testament :) new offspring sucks though Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Dark Tranquillity - Nothing to No One Threat Signal - Hate Machine Scar Symmetry - Timewave Zero Thrice - Cold Cash and Colder Hearts Scar Symmetry - Domination Agenda Skeletonwitch - Of Ash and Torment Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See Jorn - Bring Heavy Rock to the Land Elvenking - Jigsaw Puzzle Meshuggah - Pitch Black

1 Bolt Thrower - Entrenched 2 Cruel Force - Under the sign of the moon 3 RAM - In Victory 4 Judas Priest - Last Rose of the summer 5 Marduk - Bloodtide 6 Judas Priest - Stained Class 7 Toxic Holocaust - War is Hell 8 Deströyer 666 - Rome wasn't destroyed in a day 9 Necros Christos - The Pharaoic Dead 10 Craft - Principium Anguis