First 10 Songs

SBird94

1. Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden 2. Tenacious D - They Fucked Our Asses 3. Rob D - Clubbed To Death 4. The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping 5. +44 - Weatherman 6. Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) 7. Evile - In Memoriam 8. Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine 9. Suicide Silence - Disengage 10. Pearl Jam - The Fixer Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Re: First 10 Songs

1. Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden 2. Tenacious D - They Fucked Our Asses 3. Rob D - Clubbed To Death 4. The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping 5. +44 - Weatherman 6. Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) 7. Evile - In Memoriam 8. Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine 9. Suicide Silence - Disengage 10. Pearl Jam - The Fixer Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
The chances of me coming up with a metal free first 10 in random would be astronomical... Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Draconian - The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight Incantation - Christening The Afterbirth Deceased - Frozen Streams Megadeth - The Conjuring Type O Negative - ...A Dish Best Served Coldly Type O Negative - Less Than Zero (-0) Myrath - Merciless Times Blind Guardian - Born In A Mourning Hall Judas Priest - The Green Manalishi With The Two Pronged Crown (Live - Unleashed In The East) Venom - In League With Satan Interesting mix there, hardly any death metal for a change

1. Testament – Rise Up 2. Shinedown – Diamond Eyes 3. Otep – March of The Martyrs 4. Oomph! – Auf Kurs 5. Seether – FMLYHM 6. Iron Maiden – Hallowed Be Thy Name 7. Ozzy Osbourne – Mama , I’m Coming Home 8. Belphegor – Justine: Soaked In Blood 9. Otep – I, Alone 10. Queens of the stone age – Little Sister Haha, I was afraid my Nicki Minaj collection would make itself known ;)

Re: First 10 Songs Let's see what comes up this time: Raven - Bring the Hammer Down Motörhead - Shoot You in the Back Judas Priest - Cathedral Spires Crimson Glory - Cydonia Bathory - For All Those Who Died Hawkwind - The Demented Man Hawkwind - You Shouldn't Do That Motörhead - Buried Alive Brocas Helm - Cry of the Banshee Judas Priest - Metal Messiah

Tool - Useful idiot Evile - Outsider System Of a Down - BYOB Breaking Bejamin - Dance with the devil Wolfmother - Mind's Eye Mantic Ritual - Murdered To Death Senium - Second Rate Meshuggah - Lethargica Enter Shikari - Solidarity Filter - Take a Picture Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Paul leonard-Morgan - Happy Pills Sum 41 - Fat Lip Lou Reed & Metallica - Brandenburg Gate The Animals - House of the Rising Sun Van Halen - Hot For Teacher Neil Young - Heart Of Gold Rammstein - Amerika Metallica - Dyers Eve Exodus - Piranha Tool - Right In Two Good last 3 tracks!

'Firesoul' by Mercenary 'Judas Immortal' by Persuader 'It's The Fear' by Within Temptation 'And All Flesh' by Sympathy 'Megalomaniac Trees' by Unexpect 'Wehrmacht' by Sabaton 'Break The Curse' by Iron Savior 'Hanki Elama III' by HB 'Hanki Elama' by HB 'Firing The Guns' by Iron Savior Yeah, 2 HB songs. That's odd.

Necrodeath - Hate & Scorn Absu - Pillars Of Mercy Aura Noir - Heavens On Fire Death - Baptized In Blood Iron Maiden - Flash Of The Blade Iced Earth - Equilibrium Serenity - Sheltered (By The Obscure) Darkwater - Into The Cold Entombed - The Truth Beyond Paradise Lost - The Painless (Mix) Started with a burst of black metal then a block of heavy, power and prog in the middle there

Immortal - Tears Of Silent Sorrow Melechesh - Secrets Of Sumerian Sphynxology Testament - Raging Waters Manticora - Swarm Attack King Diamond - At The Graves Crimson Glory - Red Sharks Iron Maiden - Total Eclipse Catacombs - At The Edge Of The Abyss Destruction - Dissatisfied Existance Death - See Through Dreams

Re: First 10 Songs

Immortal - Tears Of Silent Sorrow Melechesh - Secrets Of Sumerian Sphynxology Testament - Raging Waters Manticora - Swarm Attack King Diamond - At The Graves Crimson Glory - Red Sharks Iron Maiden - Total Eclipse Catacombs - At The Edge Of The Abyss Destruction - Dissatisfied Existance Death - See Through Dreams
Damn dude, killer playlist. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Tool - Stinkfist Alice In Chains - Love,Hate,Love Neil Young - Heart Of Gold Megadeth - Black Swan Blink-182 - Anthem, Part 2 Metallica - Fuel (S&M Version) Disturbed - My Child Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun Box Car Racer - Watch The World Goo Goo Dolls - Just The Way You Are Fairly good playlist can't complain about a bit of Tool, Megadeth and Alice In Chains, Old Goo Goo Dolls is 1000 times better than new, they were actually a punk band.

Indeed it was Vektor - Destroying The Cosmos D.R.I - I.D.K.Y Savatage - The Price You Pay Angel Witch - Brainwashed Venom - In Nomine Satanas Mastery - No Tomorrow Iced Earth - Dark City Obituary - Godly Beings Symphony X - Heretic Exhorder - Desecrator Not as strong a playlist this time

Black Sabbath - Symptom Of The Universe Longing For Dawn - Lethal Master's Hammer - Utok Manticora - Filaments Of Armageddon Death - Altering The Future Bolt Thrower - Lest We Forget Sympathy - On A Bloodied Cross Katatonia - Gateways Of Bereavement Kronos - Infernal Worms Fields

Morgoth - Burnt Identity Queensryche - Nightrider Aura Noir - Wretched Face Of Evil Annihilator - Ligeia diSEMBOWELMENT - Your Prophetic Thrones Of Ivory Metallica - Leper Messiah Cathedral - Jaded Entity Myrath - Tales Of The Sands Dismember - And So Is Life Carcass - Incarnated Solvent Abuse Apparently Carcass name their songs the same way Dimmu Borgir name their albums

'Silent War' by Dreamscape 'Paramount' by Edenbridge 'New Religion' by Primal Fear 'Forgotten Soul' by Mystic Prophecy 'Burden Of Truth' by Circle II Circle 'Heavenly Mission' by Serenity 'Bastards Of The Machine' by Symphony X 'You Are The Reason' by Random Eyes 'The Mannequin March' by Neurotech 'Addicted' by Dungortheb

on random: Dr.Suess is Dead by Acid Bath Call From the Grave by Bathory Moti Ragnorokum by Burzum Minute of Decay by Marilyn Manson Never Let Me Down Again by Depeche Mode Zero Tolerance by Death Hans Siste Vinter by Darkthrone Jind De Tronuri by Dordeduh Set Me On Fire by Type O Negative Capitel V: Bergtatt - Ind i Fjeldkamrene by Ulver

1. Metallica - The Judas Kiss 2. Dragonforce - Heroes Of Our Time 3. Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry 4. Nirvana - Aero Zeppelin 5. Parkway Drive - Karma 6. Pearl Jam - Gonna See My Friend 7. Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire 8. Linkin Park - With You 9. Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch 10. Box Car Racer - All Systems Go Prett good selection, A couple of metallica and old LP, a bit of grunge in there too. Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk