King Of The Hill

SBird94

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I call up David Twohy and pay him to write a new script in which Riddick realises he has been tricked into conquering a hill and avenges this waste of time by teaming up with me and chasing you away. Riddick and I live on our hill in great wealth, but sadly the new movie is a fiasco and he approaches the edge of bankruptcy, which leaves him unable to pay the high rent prices. I decide to pay him to guard my hill and we are both happy with this win-win situation. My Riddick-guarded hill.

I offered. Riddick big load of cash and couple of hot. Babes. ae we team up. Again as a Riddick. Drop kicks. A macahete to you slicing your head off dropping it in a box as we. Toss your dead carcass to the abyss I reclaim my. Hill . my my hill again with Riddick gaurding my hill.

Yet again it was a dark and cloudy day within the borders of Transhillvania. Rain poured from the skies as if God would cleanse earth of sin once more and the piercing wind let no nerve unsplit. Surely such menacing quirks of nature were no strangers to the local inhabitants, but they had never before met their old friend in a fashion as violent as today: curtains and curtains of rain covered the houses of Transhillvania, not even the house could escape... Now as you must know, there was one very notorious house in the region. There it stood alone, all up that hill, towering above everything and everyone! The locals called it 'The Transhillvanian Hillhouse of hillhouses on the Hill of hills'. No matter how hard the rain and wind and snow tried, never did it seem as if they could even slightly harm the majestic castle. But on that very day the rain díd wrap its tentacles around the house. It swallowed it whole... The Transhillvanian Hillhouse of hillhouses on the Hill of hills. One could not look at it within being somehow in awe of its monumentality. Yet, if someone was willing to sacrifice a moment to look at the fortress and free of a mind tainted by prejudices, that person would notice a most obvious fact: 't is but a lonely house. The house may be beautiful, but the way it stood up that hill really indicated that it was not of this world. If you stood in the corridor of that house on that impending day, you could heard it. There, in the distance: metal. Yes, it was metal, resonating softly through corridors unwalked. Let us follow what calls out to us and look! There by the window, a man sat, leaning his head against the window as if life had slowly been drained from him. It was Count Deathstormus le Deuxième von Wienerschnitzel. His eyes strayed off, further and further into the raging climatical chaos. His head started hurting. Von Wienerschnitzel, the Transhillvanian Hillhouser of Transhillvanian hillhousers with the Hillhouse of hillhouses on the Hill of hills, had been sitting by the window all day. Unable to move had he been and fearing the downpour's eager to punch him through his protective window. No longer could he take it, no longer could anyone have taken it. The isolation and gloom of the house were simply unbearable. That day, Count Deathstormus, the Transhillvanian Hillhouser of Transhillvanian hillhousers with the Hillhouse of hillhouses on the Hill of hills, took a decision that changed everything... How it ended? Well, chaps, this is how the story continues: Deathstormus decided to move to the sunny Spain and I bought the house and cheered it up, so now it's /O_O/ My hill \O_O\ PS: I kept the cello you bribed me with anyway.

Deathstormus came back to his old hill see nice and sunny. As he. Summons a new form. A hellfire phoenix with that same power you get scared as deathstormus unleashes his new power you run away scared as. Flaming phoenixs and falcons from hell chasing. Firing. Thunder bolts. A tornadoes of fire landing. Righting around you as rain turns into blood you fall down. The path as they get to you perish. As deathstormus. Cheers in evil laugher then you see a falling angel a hot chick. As she falls into his arms as they reclaim the. Hill deathstormus hill

King Of The Hill I open a coffee shop next to yours. Offers 35% off for cyclists. Offers breakfast sandwich specials. For them. As well they come flocking to my coffee shop. Smiling. As you. Look depressed. While you are losing customers. My hill with better cyclist friendly. Coffee shop Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I offer Slurpees. Smoothies. With. Highest quality. Food. Everyone flocks. To my coffee shop. You go HUH as. People from all over the place comes as I won national. Awards. All over the place. You go broke My award winning coffee shop. On my hill Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I maintain my monopoly on the cyclist market given that my brethren strongly dislike smoothies and have no need for shakes. Adding high quality pancetta doorstops, ham & cheese crossaints and other breakfast treats to my menu further seals the deal. My highly successful coffee shop atop my ideal training hill.

• 1 year later...

For the crime of necroposting, you and Chump are chained to a large rock in the center of a landfill and left to sit out the election. You die of hunger. You're bulldozed under, and eventually you become part of the compost for a garden that feeds hundreds of people for decades: the best thing you've ever done. Community hill.