Bathory

H34VYM3T4LD4V3

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been guilty of similar behaviour early doors here I have some empathy for the newbie (hence my refusal to engage in the childish slinging of insults you too seem to enjoy BAN). It's obvious to me that continuing this discussion is a waste of time.
Why are you copying my "childish insults" comment to BlutAusNerd? He was the one who started insulting me so I told him "your childish insults are pointless" and then you copy/paste my comments.You're a pathetic parasite.

Why are you copying my insults? He actually started insulting me so why don't you tell that to him? you fucking hypocrite.He's trying to make me agree with him.Why are you even on a forum if it's too much for you to handle? This is a debate.The whole concept is to prove the opponent wrong and they have no idea what they're talking about because they are intellectually and knowledgeably inferior.
Mindy's been here a while now I hardly think it's too much for her. I believe her issue lies in the name-calling which, last I checked, is not part and parcel of an intelligent debate. We'll gladly engage in discussions of this kind provided there's substantial evidence to support one's claims. BAN has provided examples and articles supporting his position. Thus far you've provided one, and even that article didn't really help your position, opinion is not fact nor evidence to support a position.

Why are you copying my insults? He actually started insulting me so why don't you tell that to him? you fucking hypocrite.He's trying to make me agree with him.Why are you even on a forum if it's too much for you to handle? This is a debate.The whole concept is to prove the opponent wrong and they have no idea what they're talking about because they are intellectually and knowledgeably inferior.
If the concept is to prove the opponent wrong, then get to it. I have cited multiple sources proving my point, you mentioned a Wikipedia article that RelentlessOblivion picked apart (because yet again, you failed to do your research and didn't read the whole thing), and then posted a singular link to Bathory's Wikipedia page, which says that they are black metal. The thrash metal tag applies only to their Octagon and Requiem albums, which suck and influenced next to nobody (much like Quorthon's grunge albums), and are often forgotten by many. Seriously, get to it, I'm waiting to have my mind blown, don't keep me in suspense.

The very first thrash metal band Overkill started in 1980 while Welcome to hell debuted in 1981,and *BLACK METAL* in 1982.Therefore,your "predate thrash metal" is pure fiction made up in your bizarre imagination.Venom is one if the FIRST thrash metal bands.Cronos even says in an interview they were the pioneers of thrash metal. The fact is, you are the most impractical,unpredictable,perverse,unconventional nonconformist,rebellious lunatic freak I've ever came into contact online.Now go away, I think you've humiliated yourself enough.
If you want to use years of formation, Venom began in 1979, so you're still wrong. Redundantly, I yet again beg for you to do some research.

Why are you copying my "childish insults" comment to BlutAusNerd? He was the one who started insulting me so I told him "your childish insults are pointless" and then you copy/paste my comments.You're a pathetic parasite.
She said to the person who agreed with her regarding that situation. I'll let you dwell on that for a moment you tactless worm.

Uh huhh................Just because your fellow mates call you a dyke, doesnt mean you need to go on an anger spree and take it out on everyone else on a damn metal forum. And yes, I have been here since April, and yes, I can very much be more evil than you, but since you are about 13 years old, I will not get into that.

I believe that she should just get banned now' date=' I have homework to do but this has become more fun.[/quote'] I wouldn't say she's done anything to warrant being banned. Maybe ruffling some feathers. But there's no crime in having strong differences of opinions. even if it does come across a little tactless and immature with the name calling. I got a good laugh, but then again I haven't been a target.....yet :lol:

I wouldn't say she's done anything to warrant being banned. Maybe ruffling some feathers. But there's no crime in having strong differences of opinions. even if it does come across a little tactless and immature with the name calling. I got a good laugh' date=' but then again I haven't been a target.....yet :lol:[/quote'] It eventually turned into borderline bullying, and that is what should cause her to be banned.

I wouldn't say she's done anything to warrant being banned. Maybe ruffling some feathers. But there's no crime in having strong differences of opinions. even if it does come across a little tactless and immature with the name calling. I got a good laugh' date=' but then again I haven't been a target.....yet :lol:[/quote'] She needs some thicker skin if she plans to survive the internet, especially when her opinions and arguments are about as sensible as those of the dinosaur guy. I'm amused, and just like the dino goon, I'm genuinely curious as to what planet she is living on. The only reasons I would have to ban someone would be if they spout off like this without contributing anything positive, and while that so far hasn't been the case, this person is still new.

She needs some thicker skin if she plans to survive the internet' date=' especially when her opinions and arguments are about as sensible as those of the dinosaur guy. I'm amused, and just like the dino goon, I'm genuinely curious as to what planet she is living on. The only reasons I would have to ban someone would be if they spout off like this without contributing anything positive, and while that so far hasn't been the case, this person is still new.[/quote'] Well hopefully she can take a chill pill and everyone can be civil? haha, Perhaps everyone has just had a bad day:mrgreen:

Uh huhh................Just because your fellow mates call you a dyke' date=' doesnt mean you need to go on an anger spree and take it out on everyone else on a damn metal forum. And yes, I have been here since April, and yes, I can very much be more evil than you, but since you are about 13 years old, I will not get into that.[/quote'] So what is that supposed to mean that you registered an account earlier than I did? That does not reflect on the subject nor a relation to any "evil" capabilities.Just common sense.I just had a 21st birthday a week ago.I'm a Capricorn.The most serious,determined,passionate,Self-sufficient sign.

So what is that supposed to mean that you registered an account earlier than I did? That does not reflect on the subject nor a relation to any "evil" capabilities.Just common sense.I just had a 21st birthday a week ago.I'm a Capricorn.The most serious' date='determined,passionate,Self-sufficient sign.[/quote'] ...................................................alrighty