Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to stalk this  
Stalkers 0
H34VYM3T4LD4V3

General Pics (Holidays, walks, outings etc.)

591 posts in this topic
On 6/18/2017 at 1:27 AM, Skull_Kollektor said:

Today I went to the local Heavy Metal record store (called Mariposa Duomo) in the underground here in Milan and the guy on the right insisted on taking a picture with me.

2cr7w5v.jpg

When they played with Sabaton in March I regretted so much not going to a bar which was within the concert hall, where basically all members of Accept were after the concert was over. One random guy my friend and I met at the train station morning after the concert (while waiting for a train back home) told us he was there and had a chat with Wolf and Mark.
Oh well...

3 hours ago, H34VYM3T4LD4V3 said:

I know, I even brought a pair of the sunglasses! Would you believe it. Absolute madness!

I was in Dundee week before last and had waterproofs on.

1 hour ago, True Belief said: Darth Cat

cd971bcd71e4b94ac1697a27a3e60753.png

Hilarious, is this one of yours?

NO my dad sent me that pic. That's one serious looking cat eh?

10 minutes ago, True Belief said:

NO my dad sent me that pic. That's one serious looking cat eh?

I can almost feel him Force-choking me through the internet. Love it.

True Belief gave this Horns Up!

fgojgNp.jpg

Motorcycle fest 2 months ago. This was the first day, at the very beginning, thus so few people were present. Once the mosh pits started forming I basically haven't left any of them. That's why for the following three days I had muscle-ache (?) in my arms and legs. Great bands, great time.
PS: I'm the guy in the camo shirt btw.

FatherAlabaster, True Belief, deathstorm and 3 others gave this Horns Up!

On 7/16/2017 at 1:11 PM, DukeThylacine said:

fgojgNp.jpg

Motorcycle fest 2 months ago. This was the first day, at the very beginning, thus so few people were present. Once the mosh pits started forming I basically haven't left any of them. That's why for the following three days I had muscle-ache (?) in my arms and legs. Great bands, great time.
PS: I'm the guy in the camo shirt btw.

Glad you had a good time duke

DukeThylacine gave this Horns Up!

My semi-local metal pub, front bar. The skull theme is everywhere - they have a couple of large animal skulls up above my head (I'm taking the photo of course) on the wall we can't see. Their house beer is called Skull Lager and it's simple and delicious. To the left next to where I'm sitting is the entrance, and to the right of those figures at the bar is the door through to the band room where they hold gigs.

Through the band room is the entrance to the beer garden. They have original metal bands play at least three times a week, often more, and the PA in this front room here plays metal at all hours. They have amazing speakers and play a good variety, favouring the classics like Dio and Black Sabbath, but you're just as likely to hear Mayhem etc. I like to get here early before it fills up a little more as I'm sitting in a very comfortable armchair when I took this shot.

There's a warm and cosy vibe here that this photo seems to miss, but I guess it's enough to get a sense of the place. 

IMG_9576.jpg

MacabreEternal, True Belief, Will and 2 others gave this Horns Up!

Looks like a cool place. We're severely lacking in good metal bars here, which becomes more apparent every time I see or visit a venue in another area.

Yeeeaaah... the male kinda nicked off with it while I was trying to get a stone out and I couldn't be bothered chasing him.